SPA POOL/HOT TUB DEGREASER
SpaKleen is compatible with all Spa Bactericides i.e.; chlorine/bromine/salt chlorinators/hydrogen peroxide.
SpaKleen is a premium degreaser used for the maintenance of spa pools and cedar hot tubs. It cleans and conditions in one step and prevents build up of organic slime on spa walls, seats and the pump system.
GUIDE TO SPA POOL MAINTENANCE:
- Regular cleaning (weekly) and scouring of the spa pool, pipes and pump with SpaKleen is required to clean accumulated body fats and organic waste.
- Regular cleaning or backwashing of the spa filter to eliminate build up and prevent clogging of the element pores.
- Regular application with your Spa Bactericide, correct water balance and the weekly application of SpaKleen to clarify and clean the re-circulated water by effectively cleaning the build up from skin tissue and body oils. This will result in clear spa water.
SPA POOL/HOT TUB DIRECTIONS:
Compatible with all other Spa Bactericides i.e.; chlorine/bromine/salt chlorinators/
- Spa or hot tub to be filled to normal level of use – hot/cold (or existing water).
- Remove filter cartridge. Add two cleaning pods to tub.
- Run for 30 minutes no longer, foaming will occur. You will see areas of brown body fats.
- Drain spa and wipe down, fill spa with clean water and install filter and add your chemicals as needed, follow this procedure during all quarterly water changes.
- The spa can now be used.
For general maintenance: Clean filters once a week and check chemistry to make sure it is in balance.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS/FIRST AID:
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with the eyes. Use protective glasses and rubber gloves. If poisoning occurs, see your doctor or the poison control center. If in the eyes, wash with plenty of water.
The ingredients of SpaKleen are not classified as hazardous according to the EPA.